Project Manager / Team Lead – Software Development
As a Software Development Consultant/Project Manager you will work on customer projects by analyzing business and user needs and documenting the requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
Lead a team of 6 people; managing, motivating and collaborating to provide optimal customer solutions.
Manage web development projects running with PHP programming and MySQL;
Evaluate and identify most suitable technology solutions based on customers’ business needs;
Prepare project plans, resource utilisation reports and hold regular status update meetings with clients;
Preapre effort estimation for projects and provide quotations to customers for solutions;
Plan, execute, and control software development projects using agile and waterfall methodology;
Support and lead development team to find effective solutions by understanding the issues on a technical level
Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Engineering or similar field
At least 2 years of experience in Project Management in an international software development company
Good understanding of Web technologies (PHP, HTML, JS), WordPress and other CMS solutions.
- Thorough understanding of best practices in developing applications
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and at least one PHP template engine – an advantage
- High flexibility, work well under pressure and be able to cope with rapid changes and new challenges
- Initiative, organised, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible
- Enjoy working in an international team environment
- Good command of English
Competitive Salary offered to candidates with good experience and qualifications.
Please include current salary, salary expectation and available date when applying.
Interested in this position?
If you think you can make a contribution to our business, tell us about who you are and what you have to offer.